Monday, September 24, 2012

First day of school :)

Today was the day that Alex started school!! Yahoo :) He was so excited that he could hardly sleep last night. I think he was a tad nervous too since its been awhile since he has gone. We got up at 6 AM and went to breakfast at Dennys. It was fun to spend time with him before he was off.. At breakfast, when we went to pay a lady came and grabbed the check out of my hands and said "I am going to get that!" I looked at Alex like do you know her and he didn't she continued to say I have kids in school and they have families and I just knew when you walked in that I wanted to pay for you. It was the sweetest thing and totally made our day. Thankfully it was only 6 dollars but still she didn't know that. Her husband and her were still eating and we said thank you and they talked to us for awhile and were so sweet. I loved when we left they said enjoy that baby! Loved it. While Alex was gone Paysen and I went grocery shopping and put together a couple of surprises for when Alex would come home! I love making special days like today memorable.


Alex all ready for school! We are so proud of you babe!


Cute boy all ready to go! 
My stomach hurt all day, I think like a mom feels with her kids at school! 
Excited and nervous for them :)
 Paysen seeing daddy off

 My sweet boys

I love you honey!! So glad that your mine


Paysen at breakfast

Alex



My tired baby this morning

We surprised Alex with this cute package that I made for when he got home 

 He loves mint and so I thought these were cute sayings to put on it!
We hope to be your encourage- mint
 Thanks for all your commit-mint
to school work family being a husband and daddy and your calling
You make each day an enjoy-mint
I loved putting this together for him and anything 
to make him feel so special because that is what he is to me! 


I also put a five star, pad of paper, a bind of paper, index cards, pencils, and page markers, a Gatorade knowing he would be going to work right after :)


 The final package :) I liked how it turned out
I also got carmel apple stuff for tonight for dessert! 
I thought that it was fitting for back to school

I loved Alex's face when he came home from school. He was so surprised and LOVED it! I love his reaction to the little things in life. He makes me feel so good :) Happy school day Alex we love you.


I am glad that he had a few mins. to eat lunch with me when he got home before work. I had it all ready for when he got home. We had chicken salad sandwiches, veggies and fruit cut up and crackers. Snack lunch is what I was going for haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment