Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Boise- Temple open house.

I thought I was free of traveling till Thanksgiving, Then Alex on Thursday said lets go to Boise for the temple open house and lets get a hotel and spend time together :) WOOHOO.. So I started to do laundry for our trip and cleaned the house and got ready to go!! We had the best weekend. We left around five after Alex got off work. I love being in the car because I feel like we catch up we are usually so busy during the week that I get a few mins at dinner time with my husband so it was nice to have 2 and a half hours to myself. Paysen slept the whole way. We ate at Texas Roadhouse and got our meal for free because it took awhile which we didn't even notice :) So that was nice. And then we went and checked into our hotel and Alex surprised me with a MASTER SUITE... With a big jacuzzi tub in the room.. It was so much fun. So we went swimming in the big pool as soon as we got there and I relaxed in the hot tub why my boys played and swam. It was heavenly. We stayed the next day till noon then went to the temple.

The open house was so nice. We saw so many people that we knew it was our Stake day so it was so nice to see so many from our Stake there. Paysen loved all of the lights and looking at everything. It was beautiful!! It was so nice to be inside the temple we haven't been since Paysen has been born and so we both loved being there even though we didn't do any work. WE are this next Tuesday and we can't wait!! It was so good to be there. It will be dedicated this Sunday. So we are excited to go to the dedication.


Paysen on the bed.. He then put his head in the pillows
 


Cute boy hanging out in the hotel room
 

It snowed as we were leaving, this was Paysen's first snow fall 
 

Dinner time


 Swim Swim Swim




Paysen loved playing in here 
 
 Thanks to Alex we have this picture mommy and Pays sleeping in the morning
Love our cuddles


Our family at the temple for the open house
 

I love them
 
 At the temple. Paysen's first temple that he has been too :)



 Daddy and Paysen







( New post below)

1 comment:

  1. How fun. I love that you guys went on a little getaway!! Paysen is getting way too big. I miss him way too much. Kiss those cheeks for me! And, you look great!!

    ReplyDelete