Thursday, December 6, 2012

5 of the many reasons why we are Thankful..

We as a family have so much to be thankful for and as usual I want to do 5 of the many reasons of why we are thankful especially during this special time of year. I love Thanksgiving and the month to really reflect on our blessings and to be more grateful.

5 of the many reasons why Alex is Thankful:

5. I am thankful for my Heavenly Father and the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

4. I am thankful to be able to go to school and support my family.

3. I am thankful for my wonderful wife, and the love that we have shared.

2. I am thankful for my son Paysen. And all the things that he brings into my life.

1. I am thankful for my family and all the joy that they bring me.


5 of the many reasons why Paysen is Thankful:

5. his favorite toy: saucer

4. his grandparents and great grandparents and all the love that they show to him.

3. Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ

2. To be born in a family where the Gospel is embraced

1. Daddy and Mommy


5 of the many reasons why Julie is Thankful:

5. I am so thankful to be a stay at home mommy and wife, it is one of my biggest blessings to never miss a moment when it comes to Alex or Paysen. I love being here for my boys and taking care of them any way that I can. I love surprising them and being creative in ways that I can help them or show my love to them. It means the world to me that I am able to be home full time.

4. I am so thankful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ in my life. I am most grateful for my membership and that I was able to be raised with the teachings. It has shaped my life and has helped me become a better person in all things. I am so glad that I live in a time where the gospel is Restored in its fullness.

3. I am so thankful for the sacred calling of being a mother. I still sit in awe thinking of this great blessing given to me by Heavenly Father, that he would trust me enough to raise his precious ones at this time. I have grown immensely as an individual and as a family we have grown in love and devotion to the things that matter most. I am so grateful for my little Paysen and the love I have for him.

2. I am so Thankful for my Parents and siblings and their sweet families. They mean so much to me and I am so glad that I have each one of them in my life. They have all been such a blessing to me and I look to all of their examples in everything. They are my best friends.

1. I am so thankful for Alex and for the husband that he is. I fall more in love with him each day and it just gets better and better. He teaches me so much about life and the true meaning of it. He is so patient and kind and loves me perfectly of how I need to be shown love. He is so understanding and the love of my life.I am so thankful that he is the Father of our children for he is the best daddy.  I am so glad that we are married for all eternity. He is my sweetheart and it is grand living life hand in hand.


No comments:

Post a Comment