Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Celebrating Christmas with the Roberts!

The day after Thanksgiving we celebrated Christmas as a family since all of us will be different places this year. We had a great Christmas and a lot of fun with my family. I am so glad that we did it like this!!

 Paysen on Turkey day :) 

 Our family in front of the tree 

 Paysen with his first present from Aunt Kaylee

 All week the boys kept talking about getting tickets or wanting tickets to the Civil War game and the day before Christmas Alex goes "if my wife loved me she would get me tickets to that game!" Well my parents surprised all of them with Tickets it was so fun to watch their faces. I was so excited for them to go!! They had a blast. A huge Shout out to Mom and Dad for the best gift!!

 MY mom got me my own HOT SHOT!! I was so happy and love love love it!! My crafts needed it:) 

 My sweet sisters

 Dad got a tent and couldnt wait to put it up and so here is me and leslie going into it~

 My sweet boy by the presents. He is our greatest gift that we have ever recieved


 After a few presents he was wiped out and fell asleep

 My happy happy husband!! 

 Paysen acted like he knew what to do 





 Dad with one of our gifts to him

 I made this sign for his shop

 Mom with another gift from us!



 The princesses on Christmas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment