Tuesday, December 11, 2012

ThAnKsGiViNg 2012

We had a great Thanksgiving this year. We were able to go to McMinnville for almost a whole week. We got there on Tuesday and left Sunday. We did a lot of Christmas shopping, and a lot of relaxing. It was so nice to have Alex for a week to ourselves. We also spent a lot of time with my Grandma and Grandpa, It was so nice to have so much family time. All of us were home except for Jason and Bonnie and their sweet family we sure missed them!


Ayla and Paysen Hanging out and Grandma's.. The only time this girl would let me take a picture of her is if she had Paysen or was sitting by him
 

At Costco
 


On Thanksgiving I was in charge of the appetizers I had a lot of fun putting it together


I made a fruit dip it was like a caramel cheesecake after you dipped it in the dip you rolled it in grahm cracker pie crust that was crumbled.
 

crackers cheese and summer sasuage 


Veggies
 

Seven layer dip
 

And dad requested Martinellis 





My big boy tuckered out after the whole thing!



No comments:

Post a Comment