Wednesday, December 19, 2012

HaPPy BiRTHDay AleX Big 23~

Alex's Birthday was on Monday!! We let him open up his big gift on Sunday while his family was over. Paysen and I got him an I PAD!!! He was ecstatic about it. He really couldn't believe it. He has been looking for the last 6 months and so I just went and got it. It was on sale too and so we both decided to just get it. On Monday he woke up to me bringing him red velvet cake the only one he kinda likes :) and then we enjoyed the morning together while Paysen continued to sleep. Alex had the day off so that was so nice so we just relaxed then went to dinner with everyone at Mamacitas one of our favorites here in town. Then watched movies together.




 My Big 23 Year old!! 

 Paysen and Alex on his Birthday. Ready to go to Dinner


 Mommy and Paysen on Daddy's Birthday.

 Attempt at a family picture

 All of us at dinner


 Mason with Paysen

 Adorable girlies

 My love on his Birthday.

 Kisses for mommy from my sweet boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment