Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Christmas Day





We had a great Christmas this year, We woke up at 9 AM ( probably the latest I have ever been able to sleep on Christmas, it was so nice) We then took Paysen in to see his gifts that Santa left him and we saw that Santa had ate his cookies and that the reindeer left a message for Paysen in the oats :) After we opened gifts we made breakfast and got ready for the missionaries to come over for awhile that day. So fun to have them in our home. We got them some new ties and boxes of chocolates. One Elder said that he only had one tie so he was so happy about it. Sweet.

We also had lunch at Alex's mom and dad's and then dinner at Susan and Rob's We had so much fun with their family. They even picked out a toy for him and he loved opening another gift :)


Paysen Santa Gifts: He got lots of books, clothes, toys, things to help him eat, and a puppy dog that he can ride and it sings songs and you can feed him :)
 Paysen with his puppy

 His saucer was also for Christmas he just got it a month or so early same to his high chair :)


Paysen walking his doggie and realizing the handle is better to just chew on 


 Mommy and Paysen Christmas morning.. 

 Helping daddy open his gift from mommy

 This is what I got Alex.. He said he wanted something that reminded him of our family.. I loved these when I saw them and loved his reaction. I am so glad that Alex leads our family and helps us to always say our prayers


 Helping mommy open one of our family gifts. We got new drinking glasses and dishes.. Alex really spoiled us. I was so excited and so so happy to have new everything for my kitchen :)


 I got red and white ones and love love love them~ I can do so much now when we have company of how to display all the fun food. 




 Paysen was really into unwrapping the gifts he got so good at it. Here he is helping mommy with her big gift from Alex!

 Happy Boy with all the presents




 I really really really wanted this and Alex got it for me. New pots and pans and bake ware by Paula Dean. I love love cooking with them and am loving using them daily. Ahh I love all the things in my kitchen now :)

Helping Daddy


 Opening my gift to him

Baby monitors!! So he can now sleep in his big boy room :) :( We both have mixed feelings about it but are excited for each milestone that he reaches :)




 Mommy and daddy making breakfast


My love and I Christmas morning




 Our Christmas boy playing with his toys :)






 After his bath in the morning.. All ready for fun times with family 
CHEESER

 Playing on his doggie


 This was on Christmas eve eve... I love these pj's Paysen kept eating the reindeer on his feet too funny..

Our Elders





Sorry Super long long post

No comments:

Post a Comment