Thursday, January 31, 2013

Trip to Grandma and Grandpa's

In January my Grandma Roberts got really sick, So Alex and I decided that we should go to see her. I was so glad that we did.. So we left Friday Morning for McMinnville. We had a wonderful trip/ I ended up staying for the week just to make sure that Grandma was okay and to spend quality time with her. Paysen loved seeing her and would just lay down next to her and wouldnt like it if mommy took him.. We had a lot of fun with Grandma and Grandpa.. and Kaylee and Jon and miss Ayla while we were there. It was a great visit!!

 Paysen loved going to see Grandma everyday!!


 Love that smile

 Great Grandma Roberts with Paysen 

 He loved cuddling with her

 Alex and I also were able to go to the temple while mom and dad watched Paysen for us!

He loved playing with Grandma!

 Paysen sucking on his thumb :) 


 Playing while momma gets ready 

 He loved being with his Grandma And Grandpa!! 
Happy boy



 I love this picture of him!! He looks like a big boy

 He laughs everytime he gets a sock off!! 

 Another picture that is heart melting :) 

 Daddy is always playing with his ears and so now this is what he does 

 Mommy and Paysen at Grandmas 

 We went to the Basketball games with my mom and dad.. And even though it was so noisy he was out on time for night nights

 The best Grandma!!


 On Saturday we went to Tommy's with everyone!! 
Ayla and her hot cocoa mustache

 Grandpa found out that Paysen loves butter syrup and french toast 


 Grandpa got a kick out of feeding him 

 Butter face!! 

My parents then took me half way to Biggs to meet Alex. Thanks again for such a wonderful time

No comments:

Post a Comment