Thursday, January 31, 2013

New Years Eve!!

We had a great New Years Eve.. Alex had to work a little bit that morning so I got everything ready for him when he got home. Paysen and I worked on a few surprises for daddy as well so that it would make it a little bit more special :) We love to surprise him!! Then Alex and I put fun finger foods together that we just ate on throughout the day. We watched movies and then at 8 pm we went to the Stake center for a party with the Stake. We danced a few times and talked to a lot of our friends that we hadn't seen for awhile. Then we came home and made smoothies and cheered at midnight and went to sleep. We had a fun time together.

 This is what I made for Alex.. 
Our special dates and a love note :) I thought it was fitting going into a new year of having our special dates written down.. I wasn't completely done because I made a 2012 one as well :) 
I hope to make this a tradition of each year of what special happened.

 Our grocery list 


making mini pizzas
 
 Turkey Rolls 

 Veggies

 Crackers, cheese, meat

 Chips and dip 










 Star ice cubs and Fressca 

 Our sweet boy ready for night nights 



Playing on New years Eve while momma and daddy cook :)





No comments:

Post a Comment