Thursday, March 20, 2014

26 on the 26 th

I had a wonderful 26 th Birthday this year!! We celebrated when my mom and dad were here and had another party on my actual Birthday! My mom got me my first sewing machine and I am so excited to start working on my projects that I have in mind for it!! So excited and I still cant believe that she got it for me!! Thanks mom!! Also Alex spoiled me with lots of furniture for our home :) In the Morning my best friend and her girls came over for a play date and she brought me my favorite smoothie :) so sweet!! And then we went to lunch with Alex and Steve her husband! Then we had cake and ice cream that night with Alex's family! It was a wonderful day. Alex also surprised me with flowers and donuts in the morning when I woke up! And I had lots of phone calls and text messages from family and friends and My brother had his whole class sing to me!! I felt very special and loved. I am so blessed with so many amazing people in  my life!

 Daisy's and Donuts from my hubster.. My two favorites :)

 Selfies with my little man!!


 One of my faves
 Paysen Loves miss McKaylla

 Drinking mom's smoothie

 He loves having his friends over


 Cutie

 Lunch date with friends
 Kaylee sent me a gorgeous bouquet of flowers.. she is the sweetest 

 Alex got me a cake :)


 It was a great day for my golden Birthday :)


No comments:

Post a Comment