Thursday, March 20, 2014

Our BIG Move :)

In the Middle of February we said good bye to our first home and moved into a new house!!! It was a little bit hard packing up all of our memories of our first home.. While we packed we reflected all that we had accomplished there: We had made so many memories and so we had a hard time leaving, we talked about as newlyweds coming home to V Avenue to our little cottage house and making it ours, we talked about fixing up the yard and making it our home.. We also talked about bringing Paysen home from the hospital there and watching him grow up into a little boy, we talked about our campouts in the backyard, setting up Paysens pools and having lots of BBQ's with friends and his first Birthday party!!! I could go on and on!! We had so much fun in that house and loved every min. of being there... But now moving into our new home, we have now made new memories and are loving living here!!! The home we are in now was built in 2007 and so its a lot newer and A LOT bigger.. so that is nice. I didn't realize having 2 bathrooms was such a luxury lol!! Paysen loves his room and whoever comes over he has to show them his room no matter if they have already seen it or not :) He loves the back deck and to run back and forth on it all day!! He also loves riding his bike and shooting hoops outside.. Its so nice to open the slidding glass door to let him just be outside constantly. Alex is loving having a big pole barn and a garden area. I am loving cleaning it and keeping it neat for our family and I love my kitchen!! We have had a lot of fun to say the lease :)

 My sweet husband surprised me with lots of new furniture!!! I am loving it, I saw this big sectional and he went and got it for me!! Also he got us new bedroom furniture and a new dinning room table and chairs and a new TV stand.. He has totally spoiled me..
 Paysen watching daddy unpack a trailer load



 A new house means - Paysen is now in his big BOY bed!! He has done incredible and knows to go right to sleep and he doesn't get out of it until the morning when he wakes up.. My favorite sound are his little feet running to come and jump into bed with mommy. And then he hugs me and holds my face and just cuddles in for at least a half an hour!! He also just giggles and makes funny faces and sounds and it is my most precious time with him!! I love the sweet boy we have been blessed with!! He is my everything.



 Paysen's Running Pad!!! :)


 He is our OUTSIDE  boy!!! He is constantly outside now and I love that that is all he wants to do!! I love that he loves exploring outdoors!!! Its so nice that he can go to and from inside to outside!! Our backyard is all closed in and so he is out there more than not :)


No comments:

Post a Comment