Monday, March 24, 2014

MARCH

We are loving what March has had to bring THE SUN!!! We have been outside all day everyday!! We have taken lots of picnics and ice cream cones to the park and have enjoyed fun in the sun!! We are loving our back yard and enjoying each other :) The sun does wonders I feel so much more organized and get everything on my to do list done!! It is feeling good. My lady friends and I had a craft night a couple of weeks ago and we stayed up till past one in the morning!! I cant tell you how long it has been since I have been up that late!! It was the  best time and I love what we made :) I love being with friends and I love crafting!!

 Some of the crafts that we made...


 I love this sign for Paysen's artwork/ all the things he brings home from his library class etc.

 I also made this banner for my big mirror in the dinning room :) It was fun to make and added the right touch



 On St. Patrick's day Paysen and I had fun making these rainbow jars for our friends and family!! They have Rollos at the bottom for the gold at the end of the Rainbow and then skittles and marshmallows for clouds :) We had so much fun making them for the people we love!!
 We had a green dinner that night!! We had a chicken Asian Salad that was so yummy and jello and cupcakes for our treats after :)

No comments:

Post a Comment