Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Aunt Bonnie ~ Cousin Adam ~ And Niccole came to visit!!

My sister Bonnie and her kids came the following weekend of my mom leaving. It was so much fun to be with them. They loved on Kensley and played a ton with Paysen. It was so nice to be with just them. I loved them here. My sister Bonnie loves my kids as her own like only a sister can. :) I was able to rest and heal even more. Thanks for everything Bonnie. You spoiled us and took care of us! My kids adore you.


Miss Kensley! 

 She is such a sweet baby. 



 Love her scrunchy face! 
 My pretty girl! 
 She gets so many kisses from her big brother. 
 We had a pizza night with our good friends. 
 Oakley and Paysen.. They have been friends since Paysen was born. :) 
 Klohe and Kensley. 
 I love that these kids will grow up together. 
 Aunt Bonnie holding Kensley for the first time. :) 

 Niccole's turn. 

 Cousin Adam and Kens.

 They are the sweetest. 

 Slumber party.

 My sister Bonnie took newborn pictures of Kensley. They turned out the cutest! I love all of them. 
 There is nothing that compares to new life. 
 Our precious girl. 


 Time stand still moment.
 Momma's girl. 


 We went to Sacrament Meeting that Sunday. ( I know what was I thinking )

 Cousins! They looked so cute all dressed up .


 Our sweet babies.
 Kensley with Bonnie and Mommy.



 First church outfit.


 Lunch at Cinco de Mayo 

 Cousins and as Paysen would say Adam's my friend. Niccole's my friend.
 SISTERS



 Alex watched all the kids for us while Bonnie and I went to Insurgent. It was amazing. We stayed up the night before and watched Divergent. It was so fun. 
 During the movie towards the beginning, I asked Alex how everything was going? And he said terrible. I was like oh no.. Then he texted back saying just kidding everything is great :) It was s ofun to have some girl time!  


 We went swimming at the club. Kensley and I watched. The kids had so much fun! 
















 Last cuddles before they had to leave. 


 Cuddles on mommy's bed. 
Paysen a few mins. after they left. He had the best time playing with cousins. 

1 comment:

  1. That last picture is the best! :) We had such a fun time with you guys. Love you all!!! <3

    ReplyDelete