Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Kensley Anne Miller~ March 11, 2015

Our sweet little Kensley Anne Miller was born on March 11, 2015. She finally made her debut after being six days over her due date. That Wednesday morning I had my doctor's apt. and I still had not progressed on my own at all. I was really discouraged and felt sick when she told me that. I even cried during that apt. She then scheduled me for induction on Monday so she would have been 12 days over due... We then left and Alex and I drove around for awhile and just didn't feel exactly right about her waiting that long and I was so exhausted. So we called back and told them more of how we were feeling and we were told to head up to the hospital. We then met with our doctor again and she did some more tests in the ultrasound and she was weighing almost nine pounds. We thought she was going to send us home again, then as we talked about how long it took with Paysen with an induction she said that we could do a c section that night.  And so at 7 pm about four hours later they came in and got me ready and off we went. It went really good, and we had the best team, I talked to them the entire time. They said that usually no one says a word to them and I couldn't stop talking.. At 7:30 here came our sweet Kensley with really strong lungs. It was a huge relief to know that she was fine and healthy. She weighed 8 lbs 7 ounces and was 20 1/2 inches long. My mom was heading to La Grande and then I called her and told her  to wait because I thought we were going to be sent home, she thankfully went shopping in Portland and then we called her back and said actually come! She then  started to head to LG again and was there ten mins. after she was born. They went and did all of Kensely's tests, while I was getting taken care of. It seemed like it took forever for them to finish, I was so ready to be with her and Alex. Then we were all back in the room. We had a nice stay at the hospital. It was so nice to have my mom with Paysen the whole time! He loved his one on one time with Grandma. They did so many fun things. They also visited a lot which was so nice. We think she looks a lot like her big brother, Paysen! We are so happy to have a little girl. She has done so much to our hearts. We love our little Kensley and cant imagine life without her. She brings so much joy to our family. We love being a family of four!

 Right after we got the news that a c section was going to happen! I was one happy momma! 
 Ready for my pink, ribbons, and curls to arrive! I was so excited to have a girl! 

 First time in my arms! 
 We were so happy that she was finally here! Such a miracle.
 new life is so precious. 
Mommy's little girl!!

 It took a lot longer then I wanted it to, but I finally got to hold my sweet girl again. 


 The proud parents of miss Kensley!
 I fall more in love with him each day and especially watching him be a daddy to another one of our babies.
 Grandma's first time holding her.


 I love being a mom more than anything.





 Daddy with his girl. 
 My sister Bonnie got her this adorable outfit. It was the first one she wore! :) 
 Paysen meeting baby sister for the first time.


 Face time with Great Grandma Roberts.
 She looks so much like Paysen.



 Precious.
 Grandma and Paysen at the park.
 Beautiful! 

 Wendie came to visit! :) 









 Aunt Stephanie and Uncle Earl came to visit. 
 Cousin Mason.



 big yawn.




 I love being a mom to these two!

 The best grandma! 


 Our family of four!

 My mom bought flowers for Kensley and her first tea pot! 





 Her little ear 

 Little toes and feet 




 Our fancy date at the hospital! :)




 Ready to go home! 








  loaded up and ready. She cried all the way home and then was happy when we got there :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment