Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Grandma and Grandpa's visit!

I am so thankful for the parents that I have. They are always so willing to drop anything and everything for our little family. My dad left at 3 AM that Saturday to come and be with us. It was so fun to have them both here. They are the best grandparents to my kids and love them so much. Paysen was so excited to spend the night with them at their hotel and to go swimming of course. :) They spoiled us while they were here. My dad left Sunday afternoon and we got to have grandma for five more days. I cried so hard when it was time for my mom to leave. She did so much while she was here that I wasn't sure that I would be able to do it all. I appreciate them more than they will ever know. We had the best time with them.


 My sweet girl sound asleep in her bassinet. 
 Grandpa and Kensley! 
 Waiting for Grandpa to get here!



 So grateful for him! And how much he loves my kids. 

 Big brother and Kensley. He is always eager to help with her binky.

 Grandma time.


 Kensley's first bath at home.. I love her little bathrobe.


 Paysen didn't like it when my mom and I gave her, her bath because she was crying. He kept saying baby sister doesnt like that!! She is crying. He got so mad he went and sat on his bed. poor boy. 

 Grandma cuddles.

 Paysen and Grandma playing twister... They had fun playing lots of games together. 




 He had a slumber party with Grandma every night in the front room. :) 


 She is so precious!

 We love this sweet girl! 


 My mom and Paysen planted these beautiful flowers for us by the time we got home. With welcome home sticks they made at the library! Such a fun surprise. My mom did this while I had Paysen too. 




 On Monday we took the kids to see Cinderella. It was so cute and we loved it. I loved the message. Have courage and be kind. 
Kensley slept the whole time and Paysen was out by the end. Thankfully Alex was working near by to come help us to the car. :) 



 I love dressing her everyday!! It is so much fun having a girl!

 yawning.


 Paysen asked to cuddle sister! He melts my heart with her. He loves her so much and always has to know where she is, and be by her. 

 my sweet kids.


 Falling asleep. 

 My mom put on an Easter egg hunt for Paysen with Baseball, football, and basketball eggs. :) 

 He was so excited. And talked her into buying him these eggs. :) I had bought the footballs... 
 finding his eggs.










 Precious daddy daughter time.






 Morning kisses 










 Paysen's new boots.
 holding hands.. brother and sister.

 mommy cuddles at nap time.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment