Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Huge News!!

Well this is exciting now that all of our families know I can finally write our fun news to share with all of you!! Alex and I became the business owners of Heaven's Best carpet cleaning!!!! We have been extremely blessed with this opportunity. Its amazing how everything falls into place when it is right. We have seen huge miracles that have been so exciting for us and know that it is all because of Our Heavenly Father. In July we went to the temple and as we drove back to get Paysen, Alex said I feel really impressed that we are supposed to buy the business.. ( Alex has been managing it the last two years.) He even said I cant believe I am even saying this. And as soon as he said it I knew that it was what our family was supposed to do. We both felt an overwhelming of peace. I to this day still am waiting for my freak out session JK.. Its amazing the spiritual experiences that we have had a long the way that have been incredible and humbling for both of us! We are so excited for this chapter!! The first week he made the most the company has ever made here!! And keeps getting huge accounts and is working so hard.. He is so good to take care of everything that the only thing I have had to do is to come up with our Radio ads :) He got a brand new van with new equipment with the deal that we worked out, everything went the way that we wanted it and it was just too good to be true really. I am so thankful for the spirit to lead our decisions in life, this really is something that we didn't think that we were going to do. I never imagined that Alex at 23 would be owner and running his own business.  Amazing how God knows what we do not know. Alex is still going to school full time this year and then he will slow down next year to eight credits or so. We are really trying to grow the business each year. Alex is still studying Biology and still is wanting to do medical something, and so that is still our plan. Life is exciting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment