Tuesday, September 10, 2013

The Cox's came to visit me at my home!!

The following Monday The Cox family from Rolla Missouri came to visit me and my family in my home!!! I was so excited to see them. Brother Cox was my last baptism on my mission the very LAST day that I was there!! My parents were also able to witness that baptism with me, It was so amazing to me that they would stop on their trip and take time out to come be with my family. It meant the world to me. Another Miracle in my life {there have been so many lately} The Cox's mean so much to me we had a great visit as if we met up regularly. It was so fun to hear all about them and to have them meet Alex and Paysen. We had the best visit and so fun to talk about old memories. There was a lot of laughter and tears and jokes like usual!! I love them to pieces and am so glad that they took the time out of their trip to come see us. I love them with all of my heart. Such special people in my life. I know that I grew the most with teaching Norman the Mormon :) those six months are priceless to my life now and help me in so many ways!


 Flash back to February 2011.. Norman's baptism day!!
Brother and Sister Cox 

 August 2013 in my home!! 

 I LOVE THEM!!!




 Paysen with Georgia and Norman Cox

Such a great REUNION!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment