Tuesday, September 10, 2013

My Projects :)

When we got back in August from our vacation I started a lot of fun projects that have kept me really busy!! They were so much fun to do. I feel so accomplished after big projects and I enjoy myself completely while doing them!! These were so much fun to do :)

 This was an old dresser from Alex's Grandma that we got when she passed away. I loved re doing this it was a lot of fun to do. Its also nice to have a piece of her furniture in our home :)
 This is my before picture 

 And my after 




 What it looks like in our bedroom 




This is while I was in the middle of painting
  I didn't get a before picture of our headboard, but it was a yellow looking wood. I got this at a thrift store for $5.00 I was really happy about it.. A piece was broken but I took it off the other side and so now it looks like it was meant to be that way!!





I designed the vinyl witting and put it around our favorite wedding picture. I liked the way that it turned out.. Our lighting in our room is really dim and so it looks yellow in the pictures


 I also made Ayla and Camden's names on wood blocks for their bedrooms for Kaylee :) 



 It was so much fun to do something girlie and not have to ask myself over and over again does that look too girlie haha :) On the Y the yellow flower fell down and so its supposed to look like the ending A if you are wondering :)



 Camden's name 





 This is the famous quote from our mission president, anytime you talked to him without fail he would let you know that it was his best day. We always want it to be above our front door to help instill it into our children!! ( I also took off the by )



No comments:

Post a Comment