Thursday, September 5, 2013

Kaylee and Camden's Baby Shower~

A few weeks ago I put on Kaylee's Baby shower with my mom and Sisters :) It was so much fun to plan and get things ready for it. It was themed "She's Ready To POP!!" I had the best time putting it together and decorating for it!!  It was fun to see a lot of her friends and ward members that I havent seen in awhile. It was a great party and we cannot wait until Camden is here!! 

The backdrop 





 Signs that I put on Canvases

 The Favor table.. In the little baskets we put bubble gum and bubbles.. ( Things that POP )



 The bubbles.. My hubster put the paper wrapping around these for me :)
 The doorways

 Setting up the food table
 Back drop and tables

The beverages :) 
(We took the left over waters to the family reunion, and Tyler was drinking one and then he stopped and said who brought these? And I was like we did. He said did you make that? I was like ya and he goes like how long did that take you? haha It was hilarious. Leslie and I could not stop laughing.. The things we do :)  




 The amazing cupcakes.. Jessie made them, They were to die for!!


 We did sandwich skewers that were so yummy
 POPcorn :)









 The gift table


  THE PARTY 





 Kaylee's little helpers:)




 I made Ayla and Camden's names for their room.. IT was such a fun project!! 

 My camera wouldnt capture the correct color on Camdens its more of a teal


 I also put together these tie onesies for Camden



 Kaylee and I at her shower!! Thanks so much for letting me put it on for you :)
I love being her sister :)

2 comments:

  1. so i totally didnt realize it before - but those sandwich skewers totally remind me of "the very hungry caterpillar" and i really want one right now. YUM! The shower turned out awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so creative! Looks like so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete