Thursday, December 11, 2014

HaPpY ThAnKsGiViNg~

We had such a wonderful Thanksgiving this year! We celebrated it just the three of us :) It was really nice to be together with just our little family. Alex and I had so much fun preparing the meal together. He did the Turkey on his Traeger it was so yummy. We really cherished the day and had lots of fun of reflecting on what we were thankful for this year. We have been blessed beyond measure this last year and feel so grateful for the miracles that we have had in our lives. We played lots of games together, and it was a fun filled day and relaxing all at the same time. We then went black Friday shopping so that was fun too :)

  My OCD at its best :) haha.. I love list and marking things off of them. This was just so that I would remember everything. I love these sheets :)

 Our coloring pages and our blessings :) Fun activities for the day.
 My table!
 Starting to get the place settings all ready! Alex bought me all new dishes and cookware. I love him and that he makes sure that I have what I need to make everything special and nice... My favorite thing in the world :)



 My baby in the morning! His new saying is I wanna sleeep right when he wakes up :)
 Sticky buns for breakfast
 Our Biggest Blessing!!
 I love this little Turkey and the sweet boy that he is!!
 Appetizers... Paysen was ready

 Our other Biggest Blessing!

 The turkey is ready!

 Alex with his turkey


 He was getting tired towards the end :)

 So thankful for them


 Momma and Paysen
 One of my favorite pictures from the day!

Game time!! We played lots of Sorry, Connect Four, Candyland, Memory, and cards 
Such a perfect day

No comments:

Post a Comment