Tuesday, December 2, 2014

October Fun!!

We had a great October.. It feels like it flew by way to quickly though! I am playing catch up. Here are some of the things that we did :)

 Paysen has been really into making pumpkin bread with me! He is such a big help in the kitchen and loves to pull a chair up to help me with anything that I am making. I love this picture of him waiting so patiently for the pumpkin bread to be done! I love that he put on his oven mitt too :)

 Meet the Mormons came to our movie theater here in La Grande so we went as a family opening night. It was so good!! Paysen and I waiting for the show to start
 Our family at Meet the Mormons.
 October was a bit chilly and so hot chocolates were a must a few of the days :)

 new jammies means dance party!
 We have play group every Wednesday morning! He loves all of his friends that come each week and to play with them.

 This is what 4 30 Am looked like one morning in our home! Paysen had a nightmare and for comfort asked if we could make pumpkin bread! I said of course buddy! It was such a time I will always cherish. It was so fun just being me and him in the kitchen.. I loved watching him and wishing that time would please stand still. I love these days of being a mom and trying my best at everything we do!




 We had a big feast at our house with all of Alex's family. We had a fun time with them. Morgann and Paysen at the kid table. Alex made the pulled pork on the traeger it was so yummy and everyone brought such good sides to go along with it!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment