Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Our Trip to McMinnville

At the beginning of November we made a trip to my parents! We had so much fun being with everyone! My mom and sisters and I had a girls weekend getaway!! We had the time of our lives.. We went to Time out for Women in Portland. It was so incredible. We had fun being together and the talks were so inspiring and touching. I learned so much. We stayed the night at the Marriott in Portland. Alex and Paysen went to an OSU game Saturday morning. They also did some shopping and had quality daddy and son time! We had a great long weekend. It was nice to get away and be with my boys and the girls :)

 We had fun going to the mall as a family and doing some shopping :)
 I then was able to get my hair done and needed a much needed change and so I had her cut my bangs, it was exactly what I wanted and a little change to make me feel so much better :) It has been a lot of fun!
 Lunch date to Panda express my favorite :)

 Bonnie had us all over for dinner one night! Paysen loves being with his cousins :)
 Cute kiddos

 Paysen and I at breakfast at my favorite cafe Tommys! So yummy
 I love being with these girls! And I love being their Aunt
 Sweet Niccole
 All of us girls ready for one grand trip :)

 We were missing Leslie and cant wait for Christmas to be altogether! I love these gals more than anything and I am so glad that I am apart of this family with all of them! They inspire me on so many levels.They are incredible and I am so glad that  I have each of their examples.
 Time Out for Women Portland!!


 Us downtown
 My amazing momma

 In our hotel
 My babies at the OSU game.. I loved all the pictures I got on my little get away. I missed them more than they will ever know. Even though it was just a night away from them I was really homesick for them!

 Playing soccer with Uncle Tommy and the twins



 I love how close he is to all of his cousins



 I got him a nativity set while I was gone and it is his favorite thing to play with right now :)

 On Sunday my sister Bonnie was able to take some family pictures for us :) I love them thanks so much again for taking them for us!! Here is a sneak peak!

 Daddy and Pays on Great Grandpas four wheeler.. He insisted that they take it for a drive before we left :)

 Paysen then helped great Grandpa mow the yard
 I have so many memories of doing this with my Grandpa that I loved now watching him with my son! Precious moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment