Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Christmas 2014 :)

We had a wonderful Christmas this year with my family. It was so fun to be all together. It was busy and fun. We also celebrated Alex's and Adam's birthdays. We had a great time together.

 One night my mom and the kids did the Nativity. It was so cute and they had been practicing. :)
 Paysen was a wise men!

 The angels and Paysen is holding the star!

 We spent a lot of time at Great Grandma Roberts home!

 Alex's birthday cake! The big 25


 My Grandma's Nativity.. Paysen kept calling the angel a butterfly.
 hanging out with these two cuties.
 We had the priveledge of helping Grandma sort through Grampa's tractors... It was a lot of fun and brought back so many memories.

 Paysen helping




 Papa and Paysen sound asleep
 Swinging
Dinner with cousins 

 For Adma's birthday we went ice skating then to Red Robin!! It was so much fun and Paysen loved it!! He never wanted to come off the ice and went so many times around!


 Getting ready to go!
 baby ice skates



 Cousins!


 I loved ice skating with this amazing boy!! Even while pregnant :)




 Fun times with Family! Pre Christmas Eve dinner!
 Meeting Jack for the first time!

 Brenda and I with our boys!
 So good to be with all five of us siblings!

 My mom and sisters at Olive Garden for a baby shower for Kensley and me!
 Paysen and mommy on Christmas

 Merry Christmas from our family!
 Lunch date!
 I had fun sewing a lot of gifts for Paysen for Christmas. I made these puppets, a blanket, and a hop scotch pat for him. I also made a year book for him and our Disneyland picture album! So those were a lot of fun to do before Christmas.


 My handsome boy and I before church.

 The night before Christmas we had a nice dinner at Grandma's.. The boys had fun on the stairs.



 Getting ready for Santa! Paysen informed us that he can eat some of Santa's cookies and that he wont get mad :)















 Early Christmas Morning.


 Cousin party at Bonnie's to exchange gifts.




It was the best Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment