Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Lot's of reasons to celebrate!

 We had a lot of things to celebrate.. Paysen becoming a big brother, Kensley coming, Valentine's day, and being a family! We re arranged the kid's room to get ready for little sister to arrive. We had a football party to celebrate Paysen becoming a big brother. My Young women and leaders put on a really cute baby shower for me. And we played a lot!
 Date with this amazing man!

 Getting things ready for baby sister! Her hair bows now over flow this thing and headbands. I love it!

 Grandma Roberts got her bedding for her! I love it!
 Paysen's side of the room!
 He loves it and before we go to bed he names all of the sports and tells me his favorite is baseball and football and then he pretends he is playing them. Its really cute.
 Ready to pop
 Stephanie watched Paysen while we went to dinner and sent this to us.. He was feeding Annie his dinner..
 My handsome boy before church.
 Play date with Miss Oakley.
 They play so well together.


 Paysen!


 Paysen said mom can we have a football party? I said sure buddy so that day I worked on it and this is what we came up with. He was so excited and had fun helping me. We had a great day preparing for it. I loved all of his expressions and telling me oh thanks mom. This is great! He loved it. We celebrated him becoming a big brother. I think it turned out pretty cute.. He still talks about it too.



 helping me make the cupcakes

 He did a lot of the dipping of these too!




 The cupcakes




 Root beers


 It was here that it hit me that he was really going to be a big brother. A little bitter sweet moment for me. I loved all the time I had just with him and knew I would miss it from time to time. But was so excited to watch him be a big brother to his sister. He is the best!




 He was so sweet after our party he by himself just came and started to rub my feet!


 Final touches to the Nursery




 Baby shower fun!







 We played really fun games! This one the girls had to do a relay. They ran down and had to fold laundry. then the next one they had to dress the baby. Then put up the stroller and walk her. then they had to put up a pack and play. It was so funny to watch.





 They also made quiet books for Kensley and Paysen for church.

 And they all brought a book for Kensley.







 A walk to the park.



 My babies.




 Pedicures on Valentines Day :)
 Pink for Kensley!
Valentines basket for Paysen


 Homemade fettuccine

No comments:

Post a Comment