Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Trip to SLC

The day after Christmas we headed to La Grande and then hopped in with my parents and had a fun vaca in Salt Lake City to attend my cousin Stacey's wedding!! All of my mom's family were all together so we had fun seeing everyone and playing games with them and catching up. We had a great trip and relaxed as well :)


 Grandma and Paysen at our Hotel.
 Walking the grounds of the Temple.

 Our family at the Ogden Temple

 My boys


 Family Selfie!




 Ice Skating! He insisted on getting a Hockey Hat..


Paysen with Grandma Taylor!
 Sleeping babe at the hotel.

 Fun times Ice skating!

 It was such a special sealing to be at.
 They are so happy and in love so fun!


Paysen's favorite part was swimming at the hotel with Grandma and Papa! 

 Cousins..
 All of my mom's siblings.


 Mormon Bridge
 More swimming fun!





 He loved when Papa would throw him.








on the way home...

No comments:

Post a Comment