Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Life happenings!

The rest of January and February we were just getting ready for our little girl to arrive come March. We had lots of fun with Paysen and just being home since I couldn't travel very far anymore. We soaked in each day with our sweet boy! Here's what we did!

 We had a fun New Year's Eve party with all of Alex's family. We played lots of games and had yummy food. We had so much fun with everyone.

 Playing Sorry   (Paysen's favorite)
 Morgann painted my nails :)

 Puzzle time with Paysen! We love doing puzzles and we get them out a lot each day.


 Playing with Daddy
 Swimming fun!

 We love our indoor park especially when it is cold outside.



 We went to the temple the day I was 36 weeks pregnant! :) It was wonderful as always.
 My love and I ready for our date to the temple! I am so in love with him, and am so glad that he takes me here often. He is my dream come true.
 We ate at Texas Roadhouse.. My little peanut!


 Daddy and Aunt Cassidee ran into Costco and so Paysen and I cuddled in the car and took selfies!

 Then the road was closed as we got to Pendleton, so we went to wal mart to buy swim stuff and they had things for Alex and Paysen but not girl swim suits so this is what cassidee and I came up with.. Jams plus able to soak our feet in the hot tub!! We had a blast at the hotel!

 Ready to go swim and running the halls :)


 The road closure didnt stop us from having fun!! :)
 Then at Midnight Paysen got really sick and had a high fever and started throwing up! The poor baby. He hasnt ever gotten that sick.. So finally at 3 am Alex went out to find medicine but none of the convenient stores that were open, didnt have any.. Finally he went to Wal Mart and an employee was on his break and Alex explained the situation, and that employee talked to two managers and they let him in to get what we needed thankfully. Then Paysen finally fell asleep and stopped throwing up and his fever broke..

 Getting the swing put up.. Paysen was a big helper to daddy with his tools and everything! :)

 He is really into fixing things.. And if something isn't working he always says mom call daddy to fix it! Or Daddy will have to fix that.. He knows that I am not good at fixing things :)
 Breakfast date after Mommy's Doctor's apt.
 Aww my heart!! I love these two.
 Flower headbands that I made.

 Daddy got to come to the indoor park in between jobs one day! They were racing cars.
 Library time



 During my glucose test.. We had to wait at the hospital and so we practiced driving! :)






 A beautiful day at the park!

 What my house looks like most of the time!! We love all sports in this house and he is really serious about having all the gear that goes along with them..
 I love little boys!


 Adventuring one day... We found this frozen pond and Paysen kept calling it ice water!

 We had a fun date night with our friends one night.

 I am so grateful to have amazing friends here.


 Making cookies for New Beginnings! He is a huge help in the kitchen! Especially when taste testing!


 My view each morning when he comes to get in the middle!! He always has to bring things with him! Love this boy!
 I was craving this one night and so Alex suprised me and got all the ingredients while I was at Young Women's and I came home to him making it for me!
 Painting a turtle

 I made these this year for our Valentine's day decor! I think they turned out pretty cute.. and when we finally decided on our little girl's name. Conversation hearts.

 We play hard. Then nap hard.
 
 other Valentine's crafts I did.
 We love going for walks

 1 o clock church.. he slept all through sacrament meeting and Sunday school on me! Loved it
 We had another fun party with family!
 Traeger pulled pork!


 play date with Oakley


 We made a Valentine's day package for Grandpa and Grandma! Paysen made these cute cards.
 and other goodies


 He also wanted baseball Valentines this year. We had so much fun making these together. Paysen put the suckers in all of them..


 Our little girl keeps growing! 38 weeks
 play group fun!



 I love these moments of him falling asleep in my arms.


 Moments never to be forgotten.
 Dessert fun with my amazing friends. Love them and look up to them so much.

 We made a trip to Tri cities again for a family day.



 Getting our package we made!



Paysen with his left handed glove.. He fell asleep on the way home like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment