Friday, August 2, 2013

Girls Camp 2013


I had the privileged this year to go to girls camp with our girls!! I loved it and enjoyed every min. of it. My really good friend and visiting teacher watched Paysen for me during the day and Alex went and picked him up and made sure to get off early those days so that they could spend lots of time together. I love the spirit of Girls camp and our amazing girls they taught me so much and I look up to each of them so much. I loved being with Cassidee and Aiyanna as well. They spent a lot of time in our camp and I loved it!! I loved all the laughs, the pranks, the sleeping in tents, dirt, food and lots of memories that we made. I will always cherish the time that we had with one another and for the bonding that took place!!

 The morning I left Alex surprised me with beautiful flowers and told me how much he was going to miss me :) 
 





 Game Time 





 We made tin foil dinners
And cake in an orange
WE had a ton of fun trying to figure everything
out that we needed too :)
Our girls with the best YCLS during flag ceremony! We had fun coming up with chants to sing when our ward was called!!
 Singing camp songs!! A favorite part.. Mormon boy was probably all of our favorites :)



 It started pouring down rain during skits. Alexa and I during the crazy storm
Our girls doing their skits :)


 The aftermath... They all came back really muddy !











Riley, Jaycee and I



 Katelyn Riley and I

 The crafts
 I left on Wed and came back on Thursday and they had made me a necklace!! 





 Reading scriptures together another favorite part!!
 BATHROOM DUTY!!!

 The injury by KATELYN

 Coming up with our song for flag while sweeping the floor



 Taco Salad night







 Reading scriptures by the river with Riley.. Such an amazing time with this girl~ She would always come and say lets go read scriptures and so we would. I loved all of our conversations while we read and the insight that both of us received as we talked about it. A lot of sweet moments were shared with Riley!! Love her

 Right by our camp site
 Bethany- I loved all the notes that she left me throughout  the week and for driving back to camp with just me and her!! Such an incredible girl! She always is coloring me a picture and gives it to me in YW's I love this girl to pieces
 Abbie is definitely the know how to do everything when it comes to camping.. Our tents would not have gone up with out her!! I loved how fast she would do something when asked!! Such a strong girl for how little she is!! Love HER!!
 Cambria she is such a sweetie and loves to help others and serve them in anyway. I love the way that she would watch out for the one and make sure that everyone is having a great time. Such a positive attitude always. A great friend to all. Loved being with her

 Amanda- Is never afraid to be exactly herself I love this about her! I wish that I could be more like that. She was so great at making sure that we knew our songs and was the best at the squirmy danced when she lost something. Such a great entertainer. Love her

 Katelyn I love being around this girl. She was such a great leader to everyone and cracked me up when she was trying to wash the dishes... I think we still would be there if we let her go as fast as she was :) Love the person that she is and that she always was talking about how she wants to go on a mission. Such a great example to everyone!! Love her





 Jaycee was our pyro girl!! We would never of had a camp fire with out her. She is hilarious and I loved everything that came out of her mouth. I was constantly laughing with her. Such a great attitude and an all around amazing girl! Loved all that she brought to girls camp..




 Cassidee Loved telling everyone that she was my sister. They all thought that was so awesome!! She is such a huge example to me. I loved watching her be a YCL I think she was the best thing for me at camp. I loved pranking with her, hugging her every time I saw her, playing night games, wet louis, and most importantly hearing her testimony and the big embrace that I got afterward. She is such an incredible girl who I love with all of my heart. I loved every moment I got to spend at girls camp with her!!






I couldn't be happier than to be the 2 nd counselor in Young Womens. They call me a leader but yet I think they lead me and help me in so many more ways. I love learning from each of them and the sweet spirits that they carry. I love them like they are my own. We are having a pizza party tonight at my house I love all the girl time that I get with them!! What great examples of the believers that they are. I cherish these moments of being with them and loving them and watching on the sidelines of their accomplishments and standing for truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment