Monday, August 12, 2013

Happy Anniversary number 2

I want to start with one of our favorite quotes that is in our bedroom it states " Every Love Story is beautiful, but OURS is my Favorite!! " That is how I really feel. I love the love story of Alex and I. I couldn't ask for a better husband.He fills my heart and completes me perfectly. We are a good team and we have so much love for one another. I love how we met and our beginning. I love where we are now and am totally content with life. I love the people we are becoming and striving to be as husband and wife. I love the harder days that keep us close and cuddled longer. I love everything about being married to Alex, even the smelly socks dug in at the bottom of the bed :)  I know that I will feel the same way tomorrow and the next day and the day after that! :) With each other I know that we can do anything. I love him with all of my heart he is truly my everything!! Happy Anniversary Babe!! I love you :) 2 Years Woot Woot






1 comment: