Saturday, August 10, 2013

Lagoon!!!

We had so much fun in Utah.. We went to Lagoon on Monday and Tuesday and had the best time! It was so fun to watch Paysen go on all the rides in Kiddy Land even the big Dragon Roller coaster with momma.. He loved all of them, It was seriously the best part for us is to watch him get so excited to go on. He didn't cry once. He also loved Lagoona Beach and the water :) We had the best time as a family.


 On Our Way LAGOON here we come!!!


 Paysen fell asleep on the way there

 

 Kiddy land here we come!!!
 His hand stamped :) Love this picture!!

 I love this picture of my two boys!! Paysen loved to drive the cars and rode this over and over again :)


 Waiting in line for the bumper boats :)

 He loved the Boats..






 He was always the littlest on the rides :)








 Airplanes :) 




He always did so good to hold onto the sides!!












Our family at Lagoon 2013




 We tried to get a good shot haha...




 This made me feel like my baby isnt a baby anymore,, 

 Love him!!











Ferris Wheel fun!!! Dad, Mom, Dulany, Tom, and I went on the Ferris wheel altogether.. Dulany liked to spin it and mom and I not so much :) 










 Bumper cars





 Leslie and I


No comments:

Post a Comment