Thursday, August 22, 2013

Lagoona Beach!!

We had so much fun at Lagoona beach at Lagoon.. We love the water park that they have. Paysen loved the kiddie area and going down the slides and swinging on the swings and playing in the water.. he kept falling asleep in the lazy river!! We all had so much fun!! Alex and I went down the slide that drops into swimming pools the whole way down (our favorite) He kept trying to get me to fall off and failed :) It was so fun to be able to be together and have so much fun!!


 Our family at Lagoona Beach 2013

I love our family! 

 Water park Fun!!
 Our baby loves the water!! 


 Cousin Fun!!


 This one is my favorite


 Paysen and dada on the swings :) I have pictures when I was a little girl on these swings, Kaylee Leslie and I had so much fun on them.. It seems like that was yesterday and now my baby is on them!! Mom and I kept talking about that when Paysen was swinging, She kept saying that should be you







 I dont know why these are upside down!! But they were so cute!




 Going down the slide





 Paysen and Momma on the Lazy river
 So fun to be together as a family!
 My tired boy after swimming :)

No comments:

Post a Comment