Thursday, August 22, 2013

Lagoon day 2 :)

We went to Lagoon the next day as well with my whole family! It was a Blast!! It was bounce back and so the second day was half price. We have so many memories growing up here that it is so much fun to take my my family. This was Paysens second time here. We went when he was just a few weeks old! We had the best time as a family.

( There are a lot more post below from Tahoe, Lagoon, and our Anniversary )

 We ate at Krispy Kremes for breakfast. Paysen loved his dough-nut to say the least :)


 All ready for Kiddie Land :)


 Love
 Pays on the whales



 Waiting for everyone at the train station :) 


 Grandma and Pays Pays on the train 

 Its so fun to see all the animals that they have :) 





 Alex and I on the train 

 Our Family on the Lagoon train!!


 My momma 

 My baby riding the rides













 Grandma and Grandpa bought him a sucker


 Mom and Dad ready for some Lagoon fun!! I love that they still ride all the rides with us:) My mom always says I am only 50!!! Love it




No comments:

Post a Comment