Saturday, August 3, 2013

Trip to LAKE TAHOE!!

We just got back from a week long trip to Lake Tahoe, and then we went to Utah.. We had so much fun! On our way to Tahoe we unfortunately had some car problems, Alex's car took a little bit of a nose drive, Thankfully we had to get gas and as we stopped it started to smoke :( There were a lot of blessings that we looked for and kept counting trying hard to stay positive and keep our chins up even though a few times I did cry without letting Alex see. I had a lump in my throat the whole time. {dad just laughed at us} and for some reason it just makes you feel better. I kept saying at least we are all okay and that it is just car issues. Alex dad was able to bring us a rental since everything was closed we slept for a few hours and by 4 Am the next morning we were on our way :)

We had fun in Reno and going to different places while we waited to meet up with the rest of our family and then we headed to the Resort. We had a lot of fun with everyone. It was nice to relax a little and enjoy being with family. We loved the Clark Family Reunion on the beach and swimming in Tahoe. The Resort was a lot of fun to go swimming and the view was so breathtaking. I loved being with Alex and Paysen!! Its the best when we can just be together.

 Paysen and Mommy getting ready to go!!
 This was a PIVOTAL moment for me.. I felt like everything was going wrong and felt like I was just being defeated, and then I looked at how happy this boy was over just a balloon.. My caption was when life gives you lemons play with balloons.. Paysen and I had fun playing with balloons in the dealership. I may have hit it a few times really hard haha JK I wanted to though. 

 On our way after a restless night

 In Reno!! Paysen's new favorite thing is to drive.. He knows how to now do the blinker, the windshield wipers and soap, to pretend to turn the key on,
 At Costco


 Heading to the Lake :)
 The Amazing view from our room

 Leslie and me at Lake Tahoe
 I love these three boys



 Cousin fun




 I loved relaxing in the sun with Alex


 Grandpa
 Cousins Cousins Cousins

 Daddy and Paysen


 Grandma and Grandpa


 Love this girl!!




 Sand fun!! Paysen did really good not to eat the sand and just play in it!







 Loved being with my momma


 Our Family at Lake Tahoe 2013







 Swimming with Dada!! HE loved the water even though it was freezing cold!! He loved to walk all over in it, splash, and be on his tummy and swim!!






 LESLIE!!! Loved spending time with her


 My sweet baby asleep in my arms,, We were sitting under a red cover thats why he looks porcelain 


 A chocolate chip cookie, the beach, what could get better?

 Playing with mommy's hat



The Clark plunge









 Hot tub fun on  top of the roof with Leslie and my mom!! Heavenly loved the view from up there




No comments:

Post a Comment